The Fisher Trust
The Sunrise Propane Explosion
A fireball swirls into the Toronto skyline at 3:52 a.m. Sunday, August 10, 2008, shortly after an explosion at Sunrise Propane in the northwest part of the city.
The cause true cause of the explosion is unknown to the general public.
What really happened:
- Dalibor Slavko wrecked havoc across the city, gathering the components for a powerful ritual
- The Fisher Trust determined the pattern behind Slavko’s attacks
- supernal agents were sent to stop Slavko on his component-finding missions, but failed several times
- they were able to determine that the ritual was to create an army of undeath, starting with the bodies buried at Mt. Sinai Cemetery
- knowing they could not defeat him, the team searched for alternative tactics
- the solution was found in the Sunrise Propane Depot, located next to the cemetery
- a European pyro-kinetic supernal was sent by the WMA to use the propane depot to augment her power enough to destroy Slavko
- Jacob Hale created a metaphysical shield around the area to contain the explosions
- Slavko was defeated and the ritual was interrupted before he could create his army.
- there have been several unexplained disappearances around the area
- satellite imaging shows a concentrated heat source under the ruins of Sunrise Propane, weeks after the fire was put out
- the Trust must investigate the energy source and eliminate any threat it may pose